Jaipur was founded in 1727 by the Rajput ruler Jai Singh II, the ruler of Amer, after whom the city is named. It was one of the earliest planned cities of modern India, designed by Vidyadhar Bhattacharya. During the British Colonial period, the city served as the capital of Jaipur State. After independence in 1947, Jaipur was made capital of the newly-formed state of Rajasthan.
Jaipur is a popular tourist destination in India and forms a part of the west Golden Triangle tourist circuit along with Delhi and Agra. It is home to two UNESCO World Heritage Sites – the Jantar Mantar and the Amer Fort. It also serves as a gateway to other tourist destinations in Rajasthan such as Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Udaipur, Kota, and Mount Abu.
>Highlights of the tour:
- Amber Fort – The famous Amber Fort is located on the hills exterior of the Jaipur town. It is locally known as ‘Amer Fort’ and was built by Raja Man Singh in 1592 A.D. There is also a famous temple of Goddess within the Amber Fort. Don’t miss your chance to ride up an elephant to this mesmerizing spot of Jaipur.
- Hawa Mahal – Explore the impressive beauty of the Hawa Mahal. This structure constitutes as a major historical monument of India and holds impressive uniqueness.
- Jantar Mantar – The Jaipur’s Jantar Mantar is the world’s largest stone sundial. This observatory was built by the Emperor Sawai Jai Singh and is the best preserved as compared to other similar observatories built in different regions of India. The intricate masonry within this observatory offers a precise measurement of the time, the azimuth and the altitude, the declining of the sun, and the position of the constellations in the sky for the eclipses, and astronomical marvels.
- Visit the City Palace – Encompassed by crenelated walls, this is the previous royal residence with an imposing blend of Mughal and Rajasthan Architecture. it is inclusive of some divine halls and palaces such as the Chandra Mahal, Shri Gobind Dev Ji Temple, and the marvelous Jai Niwas Garden. It also hosts a museum with an assortment of exquisite miniatures, galleries of precious paintings, artifacts, scholarly miniatures, and traditional architectural treasures. Its elite collection of swords and guns date back to the 15th century and is one of the most amazing in India.
- Visit Jal Mahal and have tea
As its name personifies, this is a beautiful palace in the mid of a lake. You can enjoy its marvel beauty by sipping hot tea served at nearby local shops. This palace is noted for its exceptionally intricate architecture.
- Drive to Hawa Mahal Hawa Mahal ranks among important historical places of India and is known for its architectural beauty. It is also famous as the ‘Palace of Winds’.
- Private Tour: INR 7,750/- You can bring a maximum of five people on your private tour. (For larger groups, please get in touch) For Private Tour Travellers will be pick up and drop at there Hotel. (Jaipur only)
- Operates every day
- Duration: Full Day
- Start Time: Flexible – Suggested at 8:30 AM
- End Time: Flexible – Depending on the pre-arranged start time
- Jaipur Pick & Drop-in Hotel, Railway station, Bus stand.
- Private Tour in Toyota AC CAR & Guided Tour Fee included
- All Parking, Toll Taxes, Driver, Fuel
- English Speaking Guide for Full day
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food, drink & Lunch
- All Monuments / Entrance Fee for Foreign & Non-Indian Residents tickets not included in this tour.
- Lunch Time – Jaipur is a place of rich traditional food that you may grab in the lunch hours. For lunch, you can dine in any restaurant or hotel to have good quality food served at fair prices. Almost all good restaurants of Jaipur serve food of all cuisines.
> For any Further Queries please connect with us and we shall be glad to assist You.
Contact us on +91 900413 5215
Email : email@example.com