Discover what we’re doing to ensure our customers are safe and happy when they travel with us.
Our protocols are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), Government regulations and include personal protection, extensive disinfecting, and social distancing measures.So when you travel with us you can be confident that we are doing everything possible to keep you safe.
• Given the ever-changing nature of local rules and protocols relating to COVID-19, our itineraries are under regular review and will be tweaked according to local requirements to ensure a safe experience. Should any major change be required, we will inform you prior to departure.
• Our Mumbai Dream Tours Leaders will make judgment calls during the trip to modify the itinerary if appropriate social distancing can’t be achieved (for example to avoid large crowds).
• Our Mumbai Dream Tours leaders will undergo detailed training on COVID-19 protocols and leading our trips in the ‘new normal’.
• Our Mumbai Dream Tours leaders will brief you on arrival on the usage of face masks and social distancing during the trip, based on local government guidelines.
• Only Food Tour with strict protocols that comply with local requirements for food hygiene and social distancing will be used. We will encourage outdoor eating spaces where possible.
• All our staff and third party suppliers will continually be updated on any new health and safety protocols.
• Our drivers will follow local protocols on the usage of face masks and required social distancing.
• Our drivers will make alcohol-based hand sanitizer and paper tissues available in the vehicle and encourage customers to clean hands when they get into the vehicle.
• All relevant touchpoints (seats, door handles, etc.) in vehicles will be disinfected regularly throughout the day.
Our recommendations for you
• You should take your own face masks (minimum x2 reusable) and alcohol-based hand sanitizer. Even if not required in your travel destination face masks are necessary for your flight there, and local rules can change.• You should check with the airline on their individual COVID-19 requirements before departure.
:Book with confidence:
We’ve always had flexible booking conditions, and in these unprecedented times, we’ve gone one step further with our COVID-19 refund promise.
✔ GUARANTEED REFUND OPTION
We’ll offer you a refund if your trip is canceled.
As highlighted by consumer champion Which? we’re one of few adventure travel companies who’ve offered refunds throughout the coronavirus crisis on suspended trips.
✔ COVID-19 REFUND PROMISE
Cash refund of any recoverable costs if you’re required to self-isolate due to COVID-19 and unable to travel.
✔ 10 DAY NO-FEE FLEXIBILITY
Transfer your trip free of charge up to 10 days before departure.
✔ FINANCIAL SECURITY
While Mumbai Dream Tours feels like a small business, we’re actually part of a much bigger co-operative family.
Coronavirus peace of mind
We’ve got you covered so that you can book with confidence. As highlighted by consumer champion Which? we’re one of few adventure travel companies who’ve offered refunds throughout the coronavirus crisis on suspended trips, so we’re a company you can trust.Now, with our new coronavirus refund promise, we’re doing even more to protect you. If you or a member of your booking party is diagnosed with COVID-19 or required to self-isolate and so is unable to travel, we’ll waive our usual cancellation charges and refund any recoverable costs. So, you can look forward to your holiday without worry.