Experience Mumbai in the calm and cool of the early morning!
Have you ever seen India’s busiest metropolis before it wakes up?
Pedaling around India’s biggest city would, by day, mean taking your life in your hands. Fancy a cycle ride through the wanted heritage sites of the city you call home to come and see Aamchi Mumbai on a cycle tour with like journey enthusiasts. Let the sights and sounds of the South Mumbai Heritage Bicycle Tour enthrall you under the indigo midnight sky. Breathe in the crisp, cool air you surpass nice monuments, previous structures, and architectural wonders, all lying asleep at the close of day.
While the remainder of the city is barely just commencing to wake up, we have a tendency to take advantage of the empty streets and cool air to explore South Mumbai by cycle. The tour starts at 6 AM and as you wind our way through the back lanes, we’ll visit must-see Mumbai sights just as the Gateway of India and CST Station as well as some hidden gems like Sassoon Dock and Mumbai Panjrapole (cow sanctuary). Safety is the number one priority on this trip, and thus Bicycle helmets are available on request and a second guide cycle at the back of the group.
> ITINERARY of South Mumbai Heritage Bicycle Tour
- Gateway of India:- The iconic place was constructed during the time of the British Raj. The serene ferry services and various other entertainment activities attract a lot of tourists.
- Victoria Terminus train station:- The excellent connectivity to central, harbor, and outstation trains is simply mesmerizing. The exteriors too have the perseverance of ancient colonial structure.
- Crawford The first shopping destination that ran on electricity in ancient ages, till today the place remains to be unaffected by modern advancements.
- Marine Drive named Queen Necklace gives a beautiful view of the Arabian Sea.
- Sassoon Dock:-The place has remained to be one of the oldest docks and constructed in 1875.
- Group Tour: INR 2000/- Rupees per person. ( minimum 2 people for Booking ) You will be accompanied by up to six other travelers,
- Private Tour: INR 10000/- You can bring a maximum of six people on your private tour. (For larger groups, please get in touch)
- Operates every day
- Duration: 3 hours
- Morning Tour: 6:00 AM
- Morning Tour
- Starts and ends at Kailash Parbat Restaurant, Colaba
>Level of Difficulty
- The tour is very easy to ride; the terrain is very flat, and we go at a slow pace and stop regularly to see the sights on the tour and to listen to the guide.
- We start the tour early before the roads get crowded. We avoid the major roads and use the inner streets wherever possible.
- Bicycle helmets are available on request. There is a second tour guide who cycles at the back of the group.
- Cultured, professional, highly qualified, and knowledgeable Guide
- Bicycle and helmet (upon request)
- Drinks during the tour
- The tour will finish in the same place after a typical Indian breakfast
- You can Book the Dharavi slum Tour with a Bicycle Tour
- You can also combine a Bicycle tour with the Banganga Walkeshwar Walking Tour
or other Tours in Mumbai.