Mumbai City Tour
Explore the Best of the Mumbai Sightseeing Tour
Our Mumbai City Tour is the best in town, led by expert English-speaking tour guides who know the hidden history of Bombay that you won’t find in any books. With years of experience, our guides are well-equipped to lead Western tourists on guided tours for both business and leisure.
Featuring British Monuments, Markets, Laundry, and Temples, this is one of the top Mumbai City Sightseeing tours. Our private Mumbai tour guide and car transfer will ensure you have the best experience possible.
Mumbai is a city that is best explored by a guide. Our guided tour of Mumbai City takes you to all the major landmarks and sights. Experience the journey from real to reel, where you can see the best of Mumbai. It’s the ultimate dream come true!
Highlights of the Mumbai City Tour
- Gateway of India – built to welcome King George V and Queen Mary into India
- Taj Mahal Palace Hotel
- Mumbai University – British heritage building built in 1857
- Rajabai Clock Towers – Big Ben of India
- Watson’s Hotel Ruins – Tata was refused entry into this hotel and so he built the Taj Mahal Hotel
- Oval Cricket Ground – The place where we play the most beloved sport in India
- Bombay High Court – Beautiful British Heritage Building
- Victoria Terminus Train Station (CST) – UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Municipality Building – Another marvelous Colonial building
- Drive past Marine Drive and Chowpatty Beach
- Mani Bhavan – Gandhi Musume
- Kamala Nehru Park – Skyline view of the city & Old Woman’s shoe
- Hanging Gardens – Gardens built on top of water tanks near the Tower of Silence (Parsi burial place)
- Dhobi Ghat – Open Air Laundry where clothes are washed in full view of the public
- It also includes driving past many British Heritage Buildings like Flora Fountain & Hutatma Chowk, Telegraph Office, India Post Office Building, and Kala Ghoda Area.
- Pricing Depends on the Total Number of persons and pickup & Drop Location.
- Operates every day
- Duration: 5-6 Hours
- Start Time: Flexible – Suggested at 8:30 AM or 2 PM (14:00)
- End Time: Flexible – Depending on the pre-arranged start time
- Entrance fees to all site attractions
- Cultured, professional, highly qualified, and knowledgeable Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (south Mumbai)
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink
- You can also combine a slum tour, Elephanta caves, Bollywood Tour, and Food Tour with Mumbai city Tour or other Tours in Mumbai.
CLICK FOR BOOKINGS!!
Mumbai City sightseeing Tour Review
Some Pictures of the Mumbai city Tour
Some frequently asked questions:
Some of the must-visit attractions in Mumbai include the Gateway of India, Marine Drive, Elephanta Caves, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, and Mani Bhavan
The best time to visit Mumbai is from November to February when the weather is pleasant and comfortable for sightseeing and outdoor activities.
Mumbai is famous for its street food, which includes vada pav, pav bhaji, bhel puri, and sev puri. It’s also known for its seafood and Parsi cuisine.
Yes, some tour providers may offer the option to customize your itinerary based on your preferences and interests. It’s best to check with the provider beforehand to confirm if customization is possible.
A Mumbai city tour can vary in duration depending on the itinerary and the provider. Typically, a full-day tour lasts around 8-10 hours, while a half-day tour lasts around 4-5 hours.
> For any Further Queries please connect with us and we shall be glad to assist You.
Contact us at +91 900413 5215