Mumbai’s Best Street Food Tour!
We provide a “Non-touristy” experience and tour includes food tasting from best specialty food shops, ethnic eateries, and local restaurants as well as “off the beaten path” glimpse of life in Mumbai is famous across India for its outstanding street food but discovering good eateries on your own is not always easy.
Not to worry, that’s where we come in! We’ll help you experience all the flavors the city has to offer by guiding you through two of Mumbai’s best street food tours such as Pav bhaji, Bhel Puri, Seekh Kabab, Chicken Tandoori, Panipuri, Ice Cream & more with famous areas: Chowpatty Beach and Mohammed Ali Road.
Hope you’re hungry!
- Pav Bhaji
- Pani Puri
- Ice Cream
- Vadapav ( Indian Burger )
- Chicken Tandoori
- Sikh Kabab
- Group Tour: INR 1,800/- Rupees per person. ( minimum 2 people for Booking ) You will be accompanied with up to five other travelers,
- Private Tour: INR 8,000/- You can bring a maximum of five people on your private tour. (For larger groups, please get in touch)
- Operates every day
- Duration: 4 hour
- Evening Tour: 5:30pm – 9:30 pm
- Churchgate Train Station near the ticket window.
- Ends near Mohammed Ali Road and MS Ali Road, just north of Chor Bazaar. Your guide can assist you in getting a taxi.
- Cultured, professional, highly qualified and knowledgeable Guide
- Food Tasting & More.
- You can Book Dharavi slum Tour with Food Tour
- You can also combine your Food tour with Mumbai city Tour or other Tours in Mumbai.
Mumbai Food Tour Review
> For any Further Queries please connect with us and we shall be glad to assist You.
Contact us on +91 900413 5215
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org