Agra is a major tourist destination because of its many Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Tāj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpūr Sikrī, all of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Agra is included on the Golden Triangle tourist circuit, along with Delhi and Jaipur; and the Uttar Pradesh Heritage Arc, tourist circuit of UP state, along Lucknow and Varanasi. Agra falls within the Brajcultural region.
>Highlights of the tour:
- Taj Mahal – The Taj Mahal which was built in the 17th century by Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife Mumtaz (Taj Mahal closed on Friday)
- Agra Fort – Visit the Agra Fort, built in 1565 A.D another majestic creation by the Mughal Emperor Akbar
- Baby Taj – Visit It mat ud dulah or Baby Taj, Later Mehtab Bagh for Sunset View
- Mughal town and buy handicrafts and souvenirs for your friends and relatives.
- After you explore all day tour, departure to your Hotel or AGRA CANTT Railway Station for onward journey
- Private Tour: INR 5,750/- You can bring a maximum of five people on your private tour. (For larger groups, please get in touch) For Private Tour Travellers will be pick up and drop at there Hotel. (Agra only)
- Operates every day (Taj Mahal closed on Friday)
- Duration: Full Day
- Start Time: Flexible – Suggested at 7:00 AM
- End Time: Flexible – Depending on the pre-arranged start time
- Agra Pick & Drop-in Hotel. Pick up from Agra Cantt (AGC) Railway station Train 12002 arriving AGC – where you will meet Car Driver and Guide welcome you with a name sign at Agra Cantt Exit
- Time: 5:00 am Pick up from your Hotel in Agra for Sunrise View Taj Mahal.
- Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Mehtab Bagh Guided Tour
- Private Tour in Toyota AC CAR & Guided Tour Fee included
- All Parking, Toll Taxes, Driver, Fuel
- English Speaking Guide for all day
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food, drink & Lunch
- All Four Monuments / Entrance Fee for Foreign & Non-Indian Residents tickets not included in this tour.
> For any Further Queries please connect with us and we shall be glad to assist You.
Contact us on +91 900413 5215
Email : email@example.com