Experience Mumbai in the calm and cool of the early morning!
Have you ever seen India’s busiest metropolis before it wakes up?
This is Mumbai as you have never seen it before. come experience it for yourself in the calm and cool of the early morning. We will take you through hidden lanes, learn the history of the sights all while doing a fun workout. This is Mumbai as you have never seen it before: calm and peaceful. While the rest of the city is only just beginning to wake up, we take advantage of the empty streets and cool air to explore South Mumbai by cycle.
The tour starts at 6 AM and as you wind our way through the back lanes, we’ll visit must-see Mumbai sights like the Gateway of India and CST Station as well as some hidden gems like Sassoon Dock and Bombay Panjrapole (cow sanctuary). At the end of the tour, you’ll stop for a well-deserved South Indian breakfast of dosa, idli, upma, and much more. Safety is the number one priority on this trip, and hence Bicycle helmets are available on request and a second guide cycles at the back of the group.
- Gateway of India:- The iconic place was constructed in the time of British Raj. The serene ferry services and various other entertainment activities do attract a lot of tourists.
- Victoria Terminus train station:- The excellent connectivity to central, harbor and outstation trains is simply mesmerizing. The exteriors too have perseverance of ancient colonial structure.
- Crawford Market:-The first shopping destination which ran on electricity in ancient ages, till today the place remains to be unaffected with modern advancements.
- Marine Drive:-Also name as queen necklace gives a beautiful view of the Arabian sea.
- Sassoon Dock:-The place has remained to be one of the oldest docks and constructed in 1875.
- Group Tour: INR 1,500/- Rupees per person. ( minimum 2 people for Booking ) You will be accompanied with up to six other travelers,
- Private Tour: INR 6,500/- You can bring a maximum of six people on your private tour. (For larger groups, please get in touch)
- Operates every day
- Duration: 3 hours
- Morning Tour: 8:00 AM
- Morning Tour
- Starts and ends at Kailash Parbat Restaurant, Colaba
>Level of Difficulty
- The tour is very easy riding; the terrain is very flat, we go at a slow pace and stop regularly to see the sights on the tour and to listen to the guide.
- We start the tour early before the roads get crowded. We avoid the major roads and use the inner streets wherever possible.
- Bicycle helmets are available on request. There is a second tour guide who cycles at the back of the group.
- Cultured, professional, highly qualified and knowledgeable Guide
- Bicycle and helmet (upon request)
- Drinks during the tour
> For any Further Queries please connect with us and we shall be glad to assist You.
Contact us on +91 900413 5215
Email : email@example.com