Mumbai Sightseeing Tour
Do you know Bombay was 7 islands?
We offer the best Mumbai tour with English-speaking Mumbai tour guides. Our Mumbai city tour guides and Bombay Hidden History you will not find in any Books. Our Mumbai tour guides speak excellent English and have years of experience leading guided tours for Western tourists visiting the city for business and leisure.
This is one of the best Mumbai City Sightseeing tours. This Mumbai tour covers British Monuments, Markets, Laundry, Temples and is led by the best private Mumbai Tour guide & Also with car Transfer.
Mumbai is a city that is best appreciated by a guide. Mumbai Dream Tours offers a guided tour of Mumbai City, where you will visit all the major landmarks and sights. Mumbai, wherein we will take our visitors to experience the journey from real to reel. This tour will be the ultimate experience of your life’s dream come true.
>Highlights of the tour:-
- Gateway of India – built to welcome King George V and Queen Mary into India
- Taj Mahal Palace Hotel
- Mumbai University – British heritage building built in 1857
- Rajabai Clock Towers – Big Ben of India
- Watson’s Hotel Ruins – Tata was refused entry into this hotel and so he built the Taj Mahal Hotel
- Oval Cricket Ground – Place where we play the most beloved sport in India
- Bombay High Court – Beautiful British Heritage Building
- Victoria Terminus Train Station (CST) – UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Municipality Building – Another marvelous Colonial building
- Drive past Marine Drive and Chowpatty beach
- Mani Bhavan – Gandhi Musume
- Kamala Nehru Park – Skyline view of the city & Old woman’s shoe
- Hanging Gardens – Gardens built on top of water tanks near the Tower of Silence (Parsi burial place)
- Dhobi Ghat – Open Air Laundry where clothes are washed in full view of the public
- It also includes driving past many British Heritage Buildings like Flora Fountain & Hutatma Chowk, Telegraph Office, India Post Office Building, Kala Ghoda Area.
- Private Tour: INR 8,000/- You can bring a maximum of five people on your private tour. (For larger groups, please get in touch)
- For Private Tour Travellers will be pick up and dropped at there Hotel. (south Mumbai)
- Group Tour: INR 3500/- Per Person & Maximum 2 person ( via Aircon A/C car )
- For Group Tour travelers have to come to our meeting point at the Regal Cinema, Colaba.
- Operates every day
- Duration: 5-6 Hours
- Start Time: Flexible – Suggested at 8:30 AM or 2 PM (14:00)
- End Time: Flexible – Depending on the pre-arranged start time
- Entrance fees to all site attractions
- Cultured, professional, highly qualified and knowledgeable Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (south Mumbai)
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink
CLICK FOR BOOKINGS!!
Mumbai city sightseeing Tour Review
> For any Further Queries please connect with us and we shall be glad to assist You.
Contact us on +91 900413 5215
Email : email@example.com