Explore the new colorful places in Mumbai Markets:
A walking tour through the historic markets of south Mumbai will give you a taste of the real India. The wide streets and narrow alleyways are alive with activity. In front of colonial buildings and alongside temples and mosques, vendors shout from carts that sell everything from colorful birds and spicy snacks to flowers and Indian clothes.
- Crawford Market: – the Iconic market for shopping scented candles, exotic fruits, cake mold party wear stuff and other accessories.
- Mangaldas Market:- The famous cloth markets, fabrics and other stuff available around here will tempt for more.
- Spice market
- Jewelry market
- Flower market
- Jama Masjid:- Oldest Muslim community
- Mumba Devi Temple
- Madhav Baugh
- Cow Shelter
- Group Tour: INR 1,500/- Rupees per person. ( minimum 2 people for Booking ) You will be accompanied with up to six other travelers,
- Private Tour: INR 6,000/- You can bring a maximum of five people on your private tour. (For larger groups, please get in touch)
- Operates every day
- Duration: 3 hours
- Morning Tour: 10 am
- Afternoon Tour: 2 pm
- Evening Tour: 4 pm
- Mc Donald’s opp Victoria Station (V.T Station)
- Cultured, professional, highly qualified and knowledgeable Guide
- You can Book Dharavi slum Tour with Market Tour
- You can also combine your Market tour with Mumbai city Tour or other Tours in Mumbai.
Mumbai Market Tour Review
> For any Further Queries please connect with us and we shall be glad to assist You.
Contact us on +91 900413 5215
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org