Mumbai is probably known as the ‘dream city’ and rightly so the city is indeed like a beautiful, magnificent dream. Old Mumbai is the part of Mumbai that represents its heritage and history. Reflecting on the time of the Colonial era, the area is studded with numerous tourist attractions. From Chhatrapati Shivaji terminus to the ‘White town’ to the University library to the magnificent Marine drive, the city has so many spectacular attractions that one can never miss. Explore all these places of Old Mumbai and many more with this heritage walk tour.
- Gateway of India
- Hotel Taj Mahal Palace
- Kala Ghoda
- Waston hotel
- Flora Fountain
- Art Deco at the Oval Walk
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus
- group-size: Up to 6 people in one group with one Guide.
- duration: 3 hours
- Meeting point: Regal cinema at Colaba
- Batches: Morning 9 am | Afternoon 1 pm (13:00) | Evening: 5 pm (17:00)
- Cost: INR 1000/- Per Person