Delhi City Tour
Delhi, better known as the Rajdhani i.e. the capital of India is a blend of traditional culture along with today’s world. Fortunately, Delhi is situated at a point from where all the tourist places are close. All the tourist places are accessible from the very city i.e. Delhi. Whenever any tourist group arrives from outside, they prefer visiting Delhi first, the gateway to the Indian culture and the Mughal architecture. Ruled by the Mughals, Delhi has most of the tourist places as the monuments constructed by the Mughals or the rulers who came later on.
The reign of the British people also left some impressions on the layout of Delhi. Delhi has a perfect blend of the ancient culture and modernization which should be visited.
>Highlights of the tour: ( OLD DELHI )
- Jama Masjid, built by the Shah Jehan is an architectural work embedded with the Persian touch.
- Qutab Minar made by the ruler Qutab-Ud-Din-Aibak would surely take your breath away. Qutab Minar is marked as the tallest minaret of Asia.
- Red Fort is known for national importance and considered as the most famous monument of India.
- Lotus Temple is a Place of Worship of Bahai’ ideology; designed in Iranian – Canadian architectural design in the year 1986, it’s one of the most beautiful places to see! Styled in the form of a Lotus Flower, it has got beautifully worked out 27 Lotus Petals made out of pure white marble!
- Rajpath (constructed as and formerly named King’s Way during the period of the British Raj) is a ceremonial boulevard in New Delhi, India, that runs from Rashtrapati Bhavan on Raisina Hill through Vijay Chowk and India Gate, National War Memorial (India) to National Stadium, Delhi.
Parliament House (India) Originally called the House of Parliament, it was designed by the British architects Sir Edwin Lutyens and Sir Herbert Baker in 1912-1913 as part of their wider mandate to construct a new administrative capital city for British India. Construction of Parliament House began in 1921 and it was completed in 1927.
- India Gate, the giant made to pay tribute to the martyrs of India. It must be visited as it is seen as the pride of India. Some of the places to be visited on the way are Old Fort, Tughlaqabad Fort, and the Dolls Museums. Dolls Museums has many arts and crafts blended with sophistication sets an example which must be admired.
- Dilli Haat Shopping Market – Delhi was known for its urban haats. The urban haats were traditionally called Bazar and they would offer all kinds of items, at a reasonable price. Over time, with malls opening up, these markets shrank to the verge of extinction.
- Private Tour: INR 7,400/- You can bring a maximum of five people on your private tour. (For larger groups, please get in touch) For Private Tour Travellers will be pick up and drop at there Hotel. (Agra only)
- Operates every day
- Duration: Full Day
- Start Time: Flexible – Suggested at 8:00 AM
- End Time: Flexible – Depending on the pre-arranged start time
- Delhi Pick & Drop-in Hotel/Airport/Railway station.
- Old Delhi with air-con car & Guided Tour
- Private Tour in Toyota AC CAR & Guided Tour Fee included
- All Parking, Toll Taxes, Driver, Fuel
- English Speaking Guide for all day
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food, drink & Lunch
- All Four Monuments / Entrance Fee for Foreign & Non-Indian Residents tickets not included in this tour.
> For any Further Queries please connect with us and we shall be glad to assist You.
Contact us on +91 900413 5215
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org