Our most friendly and popular tour takes you to one of the largest slums in Asia where you see another hope and light in this beautiful world. Walk with us and get to know about the life, everyday ongoing activities, small businesses, market inside the slum, trains passing every ten minutes, chapati factory and much more in his unique way to explore.
Venture off the tourist trail on this unique 3-hour walking tour of the Sanjay Colony and get a first-hand glimpse of life in a Delhi slum. Learn about the struggles of some of Delhi’s poorest inhabitants, and discover the rich culture and sense of community that has emerged among residents. This small-group tour has a maximum of six people, ensuring a respectful and non-intrusive visit.
Highlight of Tour:
- Visiting small scale industries and small residences.
- Walkthrough the chicken market which is majorly source of income.
- Visiting chapati factory where every day more than 8000 chapatis are delivered in the city.
- Taste a cup of tea and share your thoughts with us.
Meeting point:- RK ASHRAM MARG Metro station, Gate no.2
Duration:- 2 to 3 hours.
Timings:- You can join us 9:30 in the morning or 2:30 in the afternoon.
Contribution:- 700 rupees per person.
- An English speaking local guide cum friend.
- Welcome drink in the family.
- Souvenir as a gift from all of us
- Local transportation
> For any Further Queries please connect with us and we shall be glad to assist You.
Contact us on +91 900413 5215
Email : email@example.com