Delhi Village Tour
Our aim to start a village tour is very simple that we can show the traveler another side of India where they experience life in a village. Our guide cum friends take you to experience the village life where you meet the happiest people with their limited resources. For the example-The family is taking care of their cows and buffaloes for the whole day.
The highlight of Tour:
- Experience the local train for an hour.
- Village history while walking through the agriculture land.
- Swim in a local river.
- Homemade lunch with a local family.
- Join the milking process with cows and buffaloes and if you like try a glass fresh milk.
- Ride a local truck to reach in different rice, maize or vegetable field.
Carry your small backpack if you have.
Carry your passport/visa for the train ticket
Carry your swimsuit/pant for swimming
Sometimes the trains are full so better to inform us early.
Meeting point-RK ASHRAM MARG metro station, gate no.2
Duration:- 6 to 7 hours
Timings:- We start our tour at 10 am in the morning from our pick up avenue.
Contribution:- 4000 rupees per person.
Two-way train tickets
Snacks and family lunch
An English speaking local guide cum friend.
> For any Further Queries please connect with us and we shall be glad to assist You.
Contact us on +91 900413 5215
Email : email@example.com