If you want to go sightseeing but would like to avoid crowds then here is the perfect option. You can do a North Goa tour in a private car and spend the entire day going from one place to another across Bardez.
Places to visit in North Goa:
Agauda Fort and Light House
The next stop is Sinquerim Beach. This beach lies at the foot of Fort Aguada. Part of the Fort can be visited here too. You are welcome to go on a Dolphin sighting trip. The cost per person is 300 INR and it is not included in this North Goa Sightseeing tour package. A dolphin sighting tour is equally exciting because there is a good chance you will spot dolphins especially if the tide is coming in. The two species found in Goan seas are the Indo-Pacific humpback Dolphins and the finless dolphins. The finless dolphins are not so easy to spot because they are shy and do not surface as often as the humpback dolphins do. This is the first beach (if you are heading further up north) on what is famously known as the “Belt”.
The next beach on the sightseeing agenda is Candolim Beach. It is one of the longest beaches in Goa and surprisingly not as crowded as Calangute and Baga beaches. Candolim Beach merges with ever famous Calangute Beach.
When one vacation in Goa one cannot leave without visiting Calangute Beach at least once. This beach is possibly the most popular of all Goan beaches. Though the beach is crowded right through peak season (From Mid-October to End-May) it is exceptionally crowded during the Christmas week. The crowd thins out after New Year’s Day.
Calangute and Baga Beach
Baga Beach is the next in line and touches Calangute Beach. This is another beach that needs no introduction. This is beach is also heavily crowded during season time. This beach is famous for the Baga Creek. You can’t miss out on seeing this beautiful gem on the Northern belt. This is the last beach on the “belt”.
Your drive continues to Anjuna Beach the area that is well known for its trance parties, the hippies, and the flea market that was started in the early 1970s. This place was discovered by the hippies in the 1960s. The first trance parties were held in 1975-76. The Anjuna Flea Market day is held every Wednesday.
The last beach left to sightsee is Vagator Beach the northernmost beach in Bardez. This beach is split into two beaches by a seaside headland. The beach on the left is known as “Ozran” commonly called “Little Vagator” and the beach to the right is Vagator Beach or Big Vagator. There is ahead of Shiva in Little Vagator that was carved into a seaside by an unknown sculptor during the hippie era.
You will stop for lunch at a restaurant along the way. If you have a restaurant you would like to try out you can always request to have your meal there.
Since this is going to be a whole day trip it would be wise to wear light cotton clothes to stay cool. Please don’t forget your sunblock and hat/ cap to protect yourself from the heat. Wear comfortable shoes because you will be doing a lot of walking around. Don’t forget to stay hydrated throughout the day.
The cost of the North Goa tour in a private Car package is INR. 5999. Kindly note that breakfast and lunch are not included in your package. You will be dropped back to your hotel at 6:30 p.m.
Please book your tour for North Goa in a private car in advance to avoid disappointment. This is an ideal tour for a couple or a small family especially if you have small children. You will have the freedom of moving at your own pace.
Pick up: From North Goa hotels
Pick up Time: 9:30 am
Duration: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
Location: North Goa
– Pick up from your Location
– Visit Aguada Fort and Light House
– Optional – Dolphin Boat Ride at Sinquerim Beach (Payment on the spot in cash)(not available during monsoon season)
– Candolim Beach
– Calangute Beach
– Baga Beach
– Anjuna Beach
– Vagator Beach
– Chapora Fort (Optional)
– Drop back to your Location
– Lunch (Vehicle will halt at any good restaurant or kindly suggest your choice of restaurant to the driver)
– Any kind of Entry Fees
- Rate of INR 5999/- is based only from pickup areas in North Goa like Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Nagoa, Candolim, Sinquerim and Nerul Area. For other areas in North Goa not mentioned here, will be charged as per the location and km.
- Pick and Drop from South Goa areas is not provided by us.
- The rate currently displayed is for the sedan based vehicle. For higher category vehicle, the rates will differ and charged accordingly.
- Dolphin Sighting Trip is applicable only from November – May and not during monsoon season.
- Kindly have your breakfast at your resort/hotel or carry it along to have on the way.
- Do not forget to carry your rainwear or umbrella during monsoon season.
- Entry fees not included in the cost kindly pay it on site.
> For any Further Queries please connect with us and we shall be glad to assist you.
Contact us on +91 900413 5215
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org